As we prepare for the launch of Annuva (for annuity maintenance) and expedite (for ePolicy delivery) in the coming months, we will begin posting more insurance and InsurTech content on our blog. Last year, we published this post on the top financial services blogs to follow. Not only has this blog post been one of the most viewed we’ve written, it’s also served as a great resource for FinServ and FinTech industry news, trends and commentary. We’ve decided to do the same for InsurTech as we launch more products for the insurance industry. This roundup of blogs represents the best commentary, insight and news in the insurance space:
- Accenture Insurance Blog: The Accenture Insurance Blog is one of the most frequently updated blogs on this list. It includes articles from numerous contributors on a variety of topics. We love that this blog has “search” and “filter” features to find blog posts that interest you most.
- CB Insights: Insurance Tech Insights by CB Insights “is the first, data-driven research publication covering the innovative technologies and companies revolutionizing distribution, underwriting, claims management and the rest of the insurance value chain as well as how insurance incumbents are responding to change.” You can also sign up to receive their Insurance Tech newsletter.
- Celent’s Insurance Blog: Celent’s Insurance Blog features regular articles on a variety of topics, from insurance research, news, commentary, predictions for the future of the industry and more. The posts are well-thought-out and laid out in a way that is easy to digest.
- DXC Technology: DXC Technology helps insurance companies grow digitally and transform their IT environments. The DXC Technology blog spotlights “the latest technology trends and how they impact the insurance industry.”
- InformationWeek: Insurance & Technology: InformationWeek is a well-known and respected resource for IT news, and their Insurance & Technology site is no different. The Insurance & Technology page provides mostly news-based content.
- The Insurance Word Blog: The Insurance Word Blog, powered by Life Happens, is a great blog to follow for basic information on the insurance landscape. According to the blog, “[their] goal is to help you understand the importance of life, disability and long-term care insurance.”
- Insurance Information Institute Blog: The Insurance Industry Blog, operated by the Insurance Information Institute, is a well-established blog that includes “commentary and insights on the Business of Insurance.”
- The NAIFA Blog: The NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) Blog focuses on how legislation affects insurers and advisors. Lately, the blog has included a wealth of information on the DOL Fiduciary Rule.
- QuickQuote Blog: QuickQuote’s blog features a Pintest-esque layout with stunning photography and images. The content is focused on all things life insurance, from required medical exams to the importance of life insurance and more.
- Steve Anderson: Steve Anderson is a LinkedIn Top 150 Influencer who has a blog that “provides information to insurance agents about how they can use technology to increase revenue and/or reduce expenses.
Be sure to follow these wonderful blogs and share your own favorites in the comments!