IFS is excited to be nominated as a finalist for the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016 in the “Best Client Services Solution” category. This award recognizes solution providers who focus attention on the proper care of clients through the onboarding process, KYC data and support. We are proud to receive this honor for our onboarding solutions for financial services firms, and are grateful to our clients and partners, who help us ensure that our solutions meet the needs of today’s investors and advisors.
We hope you’ll take a moment to support us by voting for IFS by March 21 for Category #4. Since the winner will be selected based on number of votes, we hope you’ll help us spread the word by sharing this blog post with your business associates and friends and encouraging them to vote for us too. Thanks in advance for your support!
For those of you who may not be familiar with IFS, here is a snippet from our FTF News Awards nomination for the “Best Client Services Solution” category:
“IFS understands that onboarding is one of the most critical, yet complex processes for financial services firms. IFS continued to advance its industry-leading onboarding solution with numerous enhancements in 2015. Some highlights include a responsive, mobile-friendly version of the platform that enables opening new accounts from mobile devices and tablets, as well as document-related enhancements that offer advanced options for innovative electronic signature capabilities. We expanded our onboarding products to include streamlined and improved capabilities for opening multiple accounts at one time and opening institutional accounts.
With these enhancements, IFS saw record transaction volume in 2015, processing an estimated 5 million transactions, including more than 1.2 million new accounts opened.
Some of our client successes from the past year include:
- Successfully implemented a new New Account Opening (NAO) application for over 40 account types across an entire organization within 9 months
- Included complex KYC and AML functionality that automated a customized compliance review process that was previously handled manually with over a dozen forms
- Included bi-directional integration with firm’s CRM that allows the NAO to receive information from the CRM and vice versa, ensuring that data is updated and systems are in-sync
- Advisors and other staff were able to open new accounts within 5 minutes
- Successful implementation of a NAO solution for a client’s brokerage and direct business, including integration with the firm’s web services and other firm-specific technology tool
Interested in learning how IFS can help your firm improve its onboarding process? Get in touch with us now.