The new DOL Fiduciary Rule, which was announced this spring, takes effect next April. At that point, all firms and advisors must be in compliance with the new legislation. Since then, we've been working with many of our clients to develop their customized compliance solutions and have made many enhancements to our DOL Advisor Toolkit, which will be publicly debuted in early October. We've compiled a list of must-have resources for your firm to better understand the new DOL Fiduciary Rule. In the meantime, don't forget to register for our upcoming product reveal webinar, featuring the IFS DOL Advisor Toolkit.
Useful DOL Resources:
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Q&A - Useful Q&A style webpage with helpful information on the rule
- InvestmentNews Fiduciary Focus - Up-to-date news via InvestmentNews, specifically focused on the fiduciary rule
- IRI DOL Resources - A compilation of useful DOL resources from the Insured Retirement Institute
- Webinar Recording on DOL Impact - A free webinar download outlining the impacts of the final rule
- Full published legislation - The full, raw version of the final rule as it was published
**This post was written prior to our DOL webinar; you can download the recording of the webinar using the button above**